The first details and screenshots for Warner Bros.’s upcoming Super Smash Brawl-inspired game, Multiversus, have been leaked online. Multiversus is a fighting game similar to Super Smash Bros. that will feature several characters from several Warner Bros. franchises.
The following screenshots and details come from some leaked documents. As such, they are as legitimate as they can become. Things can change, of course (since Warner Bros. has not even officially announced this game yet). Therefore, we suggest everything you are about to read with a pinch of salt.
Multiversus first leaked details
- Finn plays as Coin Battle (think like Steve in Smash, where he somehow needs resources)
- Shaggy is literally based solely on Ultra Instinct Shaggy
- No sign of Morty in Rick’s moveset
- No sign of Big Chungus in Bugs’ moveset
- The yarn from Steven Universe and Arya from Game of Thrones are included [This is extremely significant as it confirms that different playtesters had different, incomplete rosters. This explains how the Reddit leak, hbox photo leak, and now this guy know about characters the others don’t]
- Bat Cave, Finn’s Treehouse and Schwifty Planet are scenes. They have several variants, but it is probably the developers who are just testing which one they want.
- Everything is a complete costume. Since the game is a WIP, some characters have multiple altars and some have none. The altars he saw include Pickle Rick, AND Harley, Bizarro Superman, Cake (female cat Jake), Pirate Tom & Jerry, Gentleman Shaggy. VAs change for alts
- It’s% – based, just like Smash, if it wasn’t already obvious.
- Rick is projectile-heavy and uses his portal gun, leaving portals that allies can go through but not enemies. Also has an AoE attack that makes you a helpless baby version of OC.
- Tom and Jerry look more like Rosalina & Luma, where Jerry is Luma, except Jerry can’t be hurt. Things like an attack where Tom swings a tennis racket and Jerry is the ball.
Again, take the above details with a pinch of salt. My guess is that Warner Bros. will soon reveal this fighting game. Until then, you can enjoy the following leaked screenshots!
Multiversus first leaked screenshots